If you’re looking for homemade Christmas candy that’s sugar free, we’ve got you covered!
These sugar free Christmas candy recipes are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth this holiday season, but without the guilt!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
If you’ve ever tried to stick to a special diet or eating plan, you know how difficult the holidays can be.
Whether you have food allergies, are trying to lose weight, or simply want to maintain a healthier lifestyle, the plethora of sweets served at Christmas time can certainly make it difficult.
Because it’s important that everyone is able enjoy the holiday season without feeling deprived, we’re sharing some sugar-free candy recipes that are perfect for Christmas!
Whether you’re trying to maintain a low carb lifestyle, are following the keto diet, are simply watching your sugar intake, or are diabetic, these sugar free Christmas candy recipes are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
We’re sharing easy candy recipes, including delicious chocolate treats, fudge, truffles, peppermint bark, peanut butter cups, crockpot peanut clusters, white chocolate bark, and more of your favorite candies!
Related: Try my sugar free banana bread for Christmas morning breakfast!
Ingredients and Supplies For Making Christmas Candies without Sugar:
When it comes to making your favorite treats without sugar, it’s important to have some good substitutes on hand. That can make all the difference!
Many of these recipes rely on sugar free versions of traditional holiday baking and cooking staples.
A few simple ingredients you may want to keep on hand during the holidays are:
- Sugar free chocolate chips, such as Lily’s or Lakanto (perfect for most of the chocolate candy recipes we’re sharing).
- Sugar substitute, such as Lakanto monkfruit/erythritol blend, Swerve brown sugar or powdered sugar, allulose, etc.
- An airtight container for storing candies, whether at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Gift boxes for giving edible gifts to loved ones.
Sugar Free Homemade Christmas Candy
We know you’ll love these sugar free candies this Christmas season!
Purchasing Sugar Free Christmas Candy
Maybe you need some low carb candies to fill your candy dishes or to use as stocking stuffers.
If you’re looking for some sugar free candies to purchase, these are some classics to add to your pantry this Christmas:
- Sugar Free Jelly Beans
- Sugar Free Cherry Cordials
- Jolly Rancher Sugar Free Hard Candies
- Sugar Free Candy Canes
- Brach’s Sugar Free Peppermints
- Albanese Sugar Free Gummy Bears
More Holiday Recipe Suggestions:
- Make homemade hot chocolate with chocolate chips. Use sugar-free chocolate chips and Swerve or Lakanto powdered sugar to keep it sugar free!
- You can make dairy free hot chocolate with oat milk, using Lakanto monkfruit sweetener instead of sugar.
- Enjoy Scottish shortbread by using Swerve or Lakanto powdered sugar.
Be sure to save this list to your Christmas recipes board on Pinterest!