pumpkin spice bundt cake is an incredibly easy way to prepare a fall favorite recipe!
You’ll love how easy it is to make this pumpkin bundt cake! It’s sweetly spiced perfection!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
Cool, crisp weather ushers in one of Mother Nature’s finest transitions. Bright hues of gold and orange drip from the trees. Football lights emit their Friday night glow and we turn to the comforts of warm goodies to celebrate.
Chief among those is the array of pumpkin spice treats that hearken autumn’s arrival and keep us warm past fall into winter’s dreary cold days.
Pumpkin spice is one of fall’s most popular flavors, and for good reason. Something about the spicy aroma paired with decadently sweet goodies is absolute perfection.
That’s why I know you’re going to love this pumpkin spice bundt cake! It’s one of my favorite pumpkin desserts using a cake mix.
More Delicious Pumpkin Dessert Recipes:
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Old-Fashioned Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins
Why You’ll Love This Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake
First of all, this cake starts with a cake mix, then is doctored up to transform into a show-stopping dessert!
Bundt cakes are one of the best desserts, because they’re easy to make. No layering, no meticulous frosting–just a cake that turns into the pretty shape of its pan and is drizzled with some frosting.
Simple, yet super satisfying. And it’s pretty enough to grace a holiday table! Add this to your Thanksgiving dinner dessert menu pronto!
How to Make a moist Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake
This pumpkin spice bundt cake is made extra simple by using canned pumpkin puree and cake mix from a box. It doesn’t get much easier than this, folks!
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- boxed spice cake mix
- vegetable oil
- pumpkin puree
- pumpkin pie spice
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- optional maple flavoring
How to Make It:
(Full printable recipe is available below)
Mix cake ingredients. Add a boxed spice cake mix to a mixing bowl (I use a stand mixer). Add in water, oil, eggs, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well.
Pour mixture into bundt pan. Pour cake mixture into a greased bundt pan and bake.
Make cream cheese icing. Cream together cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, and milk.
Cool and ice. Remove cake from oven and allow to cool. Top with cream cheese icing. Easy peasy!
Easy Pumpkin Bundt Cake
Making a pumkpin spice bundt cake is so easy, thanks to a doctored up cake mix! You'll have a delicious fall dessert in no time!
- For the Cake:
- 1 boxed spice cake mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- For the Cream Cheese Icing:
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 Tbs butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 6 Tbs milk (or more for desired consistency)
- optional: 1/2 tsp maple flavoring
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease and lightly flour a bundt pan.
- Combine all ingredients for the cake in a mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Increase speed to medium and beat for 2 more minutes.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 for 33-36 minutes, until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool. While cake is cooling, prepare icing.
- Once cake is completely cool, drizzle with cream cheese icing.
To Prepare Icing:
- In a small mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to combine cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar, mixing until it is a paste-like consistency.
- Drizzle in milk, a little bit at a time, continuing to mix until glaze is smooth. (This should result in a glaze that is thin enough to drizzle but thick enough to stay on the cake. You can use more or less milk to adjust consistency, if desired)
- Optional: Stir maple extract into the icing. Drizzle icing over cake.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 373Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 80mgSodium: 399mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 1gSugar: 29gProtein: 5g
Nutrition information is automatically calculated and is not guaranteed for accuracy.